17 Ways to Optimise Your Sleep
I honestly believe that there really isn't anything on earth that un-does the damage caused by a bad nights sleep!
The list of sleep benefits and body processed that occur during sleep is massive - quality sleep is critical.
So below are 17 ways you can improve the quality of your own sleep; it's a brief list and I encourage you to research these methods and others yourself -
- Drink Noobru Lucid - https://noobru.com/lucid
- Switch your evening shower down to cold for 30 seconds
- Reduce or Block Blue-Light exposure within 4 hours of sleep
- Don’t drink Caffeine and other stimulants (eg. Nicotine) within 6 hours of sleep
- Try to be consistent with your bed time and wake time (even at the weekend)
- Don’t drink alcohol
- Make your sleep environment ‘cave like’ - Dark, Cold — Cover all standby lights with black electrical tape, buy black-out curtains, put your phone on do not disturb.
- Don’t eat within 3 hours of sleep
- Leverage Journaling and Meditation in the evening to clear your mind
- Upgrade your bedding, mattress and pillow - test whats best for you.
- Exercise daily but not within 2 hours of sleep.
- Don’t confuse your body clock by sleeping during the day.
- Increase light exposure in the mornings - get outside, don’t wear sunglasses as you want to get the light into your eyes.
- Remove reminders of work and stress from your sleep environment.
- Switch your reading light to one that doesn’t emit blue-light (eg. noBlue amber sleep lamp)
- If your sleep environment isn’t silent - consider earplugs.
- Evict any animals from your bed and bedroom (sorry!)
Serious about improving your sleep? Try Noobru Lucid Now